You’ve tried TikTok, but are you getting tired of this video sharing app? Here are the steps you can take to easily delete your TikTok account. Since the beginning of 2022, TikTok has been breaking records. With containment, the mobile video creation app has been one of the most popular in the world with 315 million downloads and 800 million monthly active users according to Datareportal. This makes it one of the most used social applications of the moment, behind Facebook, Youtube, WhatsApp or Instagram.
But even if it’s fun and easy to use, this mobile app also has its drawbacks. It can be time-consuming and intrusive when there are too many notifications. Like other social networks, it is an application that requires a good setting of the account’s privacy,to avoid receiving messages from indelicate Internet users. Finally, TikTok has also been singled out for security flaws. Whatever the reason, if you get out of TikTok or face a security issue, you can completely delete your account.
Tiktok is well-known chines social medial app which supports Android, Windows and IOS Devices. the TikTok is the same app previously know as musically where we can record a short video and publish it. but due to some reason, the Indian Government few other countries have banned the TikTok in the next article we will discuss why the Indian government banned the TikTok app.
Delete a TikTok account: Quick Guide
Deleting a TikTok account has permanent effects. The entire account, including all content, is permanently deleted and cannot be restored. Therefore, if you want to permanently disconnect from TikTok (at least with your current profile), do this:
- Sign in to the TikTok account
- Click on the three-point icon at the top of the profile page
- Select “Manage my account”
- Tap “Delete account”
- Enter the confirmation code after receiving it
- Select “Delete account” again
Let’s Know How to Delete TiktoK Account
Open TikTok app
First You have to Open TikTok app in your Smartphone.
Go to your Profile tab
Now Click on three dots which is on the top right side of your phone screen
Click on Manage My Account
After Clicking on Manage My Account you scroll down you will get Switch to Pro account and below Delete Account
Now Click on Delete Account
After Clicking on Manage my account, you have to scroll down and click on Delete my account option.
App will Ask for verification you have to verify it, then i will redirect you on another page
Click on Delete Account option
Click on Delete Account option and then you will get to options “Delete” & Cancel. You have to click on the delete button to delete TikTok account. if you have changed your mind then still you can press the cancel button and enjoy the tiktok.
Thing Remember Before Deleting Your Tiktok Account
You can’t use the account to log in to TikTok.
- You will lose all of you posted videos.
- If you have purchased anything you will also lose that no refund will be made.
- Your Massages and Other Shared information will be still visible to others.
Restoring TikTok after Deactivation
Before a TikTok account is permanently deleted from the operator’s database, it enters a 30-day deactivation phase. The user can therefore reactivate a deleted account within 30 days of the deletion being confirmed. To do this, account owners must log in to the app as usual. A dialogue window then opens, indicating that the previously deleted account can be reactivated by pressing the “Reactivate” button.
How do I delete Tik Tok videos?
In addition to deleting the account, we show you how to delete Tik Tok videos. Slide down to see the guide directly.
1. First, launch Tik Tok and access your gallery by tapping the “Account” icon at the bottom right of the interface.
2. Scroll down, then locate and tap the video you want to erase from your Tik Tok gallery.
3. Then tap the “3 dots” icon and select the “Delete” icon. You can repeat this process if you want to delete other videos.
After learning how to delete videos and disable your Tik Tok account, there’s another way to protect your account in a way to place a strong barrier against the curious. If you want to remove a subscriber from your Tik Tok account, follow the steps below.
1. Launch your TikTok app and tap the “Message” icon.
2. Tap “Subscribers,” then select the subscriber you want to delete.
3. You’ll be redirected to its user profile where you can find a three-point icon at the top right of your interface, then select “Block.”
In short, the information mentioned above is step-by-step guides to deleting an account or videos of Tik Tok. You can follow these steps if you want to permanently delete all your account data, including your email, username, subscribers and lip sync videos you’ve saved.