CC Cream is one of the complete multifunctional cosmetics on the market. This is because some brands can offer several high-quality benefits in a single practical and extremely versatile product.
By definition, CC Cream means “colour corrector”, that is, in addition to the common actives of BB Cream as a moisturizer, sun protection and primer, it also includes antioxidant ingredients, anti-ageing and whitening agents, which contribute to correct skin tone gradually.
Besides, CC Cream usually has a more extensive coverage than BB Cream, being able to cover imperfections and even more apparent lines and wrinkles.
To decide the best product for you, it is ideal to know the needs of your skin. And, of course, our list of the 10 best CC Creams to buy in 2022 will certainly help you decide the most suitable option for your skin type.
So be sure to read this article until the end to find out all about this revolutionary multifunctional product that can change your relationship with dermo-cosmetics (for the better, of course)!
How we test our products (Why you should trust us)
Bestindian.org takes product testing seriously. Hands-on testing provides the basis for our reviews and guides, which in turn influence our recommendations for products.
In our review lab, we use state-of-the-art equipment to conduct all tests. Product testing is done in health, kitchen, grooming & electronics niches. To ensure our results are accurate and unbiased, we evaluate each product against a set of objective criteria. We test different categories of performance for different types of products.
Our product testing team is comprised of experts with years of experience. As a result of this commitment, we can make product recommendations that are inclusive of all Indians.
10 Best CC Creams to Buy Online in India 2022
1. Vult CC Anti-Pollution Cream 10 in 1
But CC Cream is a cost-effective option on our list.
Its great differential is the inclusion of an anti-pollution technology, which protects the skin against external aggressions.
Among its 10 benefits, it provides deep hydration, controls oil, provides UVA/UVB sun protection with SPF 30, antioxidant action, matte effect, build layers and leaves skin soft and silky, all with a light texture of rapid absorption into the skin.
Another interesting thing is that Vault offers 6 colour options in your CC Cream, making it easier to find a suitable colour for your skin for a natural finish.
- Anti-pollution technology
- 10 benefits in 1 product
- 6-colour finish available
2. Embryolisse Soin Correcteour de Teint CC Cream SPF 20
Embryolisse CC Cream acts as a second skin with a light texture and silky touch that moisturizes, smoothes wrinkles and disguises imperfections.
It also includes protective action that prevents damage caused by free radicals and sun exposure, preventing premature ageing through the action of restructuring saccharides and UV filter associated with mineral pigments, with SPF 20.
In its formula, enter hyaluronic acid and glycerin, active with high moisturizing power, and Soft Focus, which with its particles disguise imperfections, such as small wrinkles, marks and dilated pores.
The result is a second perfect skin from a universal corrector that adapts to your skin type.
- Light texture and silky touch
- High moisturizing power by the presence of glycerin and hyaluronic acid
- Soft Focus technology that disguises skin imperfections
3. Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30
In addition to having moisturizing function and protection with the SPF 30 sunscreen, the Cc Cream from The Moisture Surge Clinique line promises to instantly correct superficial skin imperfections such as redness and opacity, leaving the skin with a uniform, radiant and oilless appearance.
Its formula is lightweight, totally fragrance and oil-free, and tested against allergies. The brand recommends using your CC Cream alone or before the base for an even more complete finish.
The result is a naturally luminous, healthy and radiant finish in just one step, free of redness, opacity and yellow skin.
- UVA/UVB protection with SPF 30
- Oil and fragrance-free formula
- Uniform, radiant and flawless skin
4. Erborian CC Crème High Definition Radiance Face Cream
This CC Cream from the Korean brand Erborian is a good option for those looking for a product of great quality, although this is reflected in a slightly saltier price.
It has an intelligent formula that transforms and brightens the skin. The composition of the product is enriched with Asian spark, botanical assets and vitamin B3, which encourage collagen production and have antioxidant effects. This contributes to strengthening the skin’s natural barrier and even helps to lighten and alleviate imperfections.
The cream has good moisturizing power with a light texture, and as a result, you will have a luminous and radiant skin without imperfections.
- An intelligent moisturizing cream that evens illuminates and corrects imperfections.
- It has an antioxidant and whitening effect.
- Strengthens the skin’s natural barrier
5. White Conc White CC Cream
White Conc CC Cream is of Japanese origin, which works as an effective and instant an instant whitening cream, ideal if you are looking for this type of action on a product.
In fact, Asians have been in the habit of using bleaching products like dermo-cosmetics for some time, which brings some experience to their brands and effectiveness to their products.
This CC Cream, in particular, corrects the irregularities of the skin, hides the pores and leaves the skin with a glow and a soft and natural air. Besides, it has high moisturizing power, is rich in vitamin C and works well even on dehydrated skin.
Its formula is super light, moisturizing and non-sticky.
- Instant whitening cream
- Rich in vitamin C
- Corrects skin imperfections with a super light and moisturizing formula
6. La Roche-Posay Rosaliac CC Cream
La Roche-Posay’s Rosaliac line is a reference for sensitive skin with a tendency to redness, whether permanent, dispersed, localized or occasional, including rosacea.
Therefore, its formula is enriched with the natural extract Ambofenol, an active ingredient that fights redness of any origin, in addition to the hot water La Roche-Posay, which soothes the skin and gently moisturizes.
To complete, Rosaliac’s CC Cream includes SPF 30, plus gentle hydration that can replace the cream and the base.
The result is a unifying daytime treatment, high-quality La Roche-Posay and good coverage. Undoubtedly it is an excellent option for those suffering from problems that cause redness, such as Rosacea.
- Suitable for sensitive skin with a tendency to redness, including rosacea
- Sun protection with SPF 30
- Feeling hydrated and calmed skin.
7. Anna Pegova BB & CC Cream 15 at 1 FPS 15
With a complete 15-in-1 formula that combines BB & CC Cream into the same product, this is definitely one of the most multifunctional products in the dermo-cosmetic universe.
Among its 15 benefits, the product reduces and controls oil for 8 hours, moisturizes without weighing, provides good coverage, has an anti-wrinkle effect, disguises open pores, covers scars, evens and brightens the skin, has excellent fixation and reduces the appearance of reddish skin. In fact, there are many benefits in one product!
On top of all this, it ensures sun protection with SPF 15 and a long-lasting matte finish. Its formula is oil-free, hypoallergenic and anti comedogenic.
- Product 15 in 1 that combines BB & CC Cream into one product
- Covers scars, imperfections and reduces the appearance of reddish skin
- Oil-free, hypoallergenic and anti comedogenic formula
8. Eudora Neo Etage CC Cream SPF 30
Eudora CC Cream acts as a sunscreen with colour, preventing against premature ageing and analyzing the skin minimizing imperfections. It is part of Eudora’s Neo Etage line, which offers specific care for all skin types.
Its function is to promote a perfect and radiant skin with hydration for up to 30 hours and matte finish. Its sun protection is advanced against UVA and UVB rays, which prevents premature ageing through SPF 30.
To close, the formula is light, oil-free, cruelty-free and is available in 4 colours: natural beige, medium beige, caramel beige and intense beige.
- Hydration for up to 30 hours!
- Daily sunscreen with SPF 30 with colour
- It has a matt finish
9. Anasol CC Cream Cream Bleacher SPF 80
The highlight for Anasol’s CC Cream is undoubtedly its state-of-the-art high sun protection, which protects against UVA and UVB rays and the deepest damage caused by visible light and infrared rays, with SPF 80! It’s really great protection for a dermo-cosmetic.
It also has technological assets that allow it to act as whitening, anti-wrinkle and moisturizing, offering multi-benefits to the skin.
The hypoallergenic formula has dry touch, natural coverage and matte finish, which prevents oxidative damage and photoaging.
The product includes only a single colour option, such as a base colour that adapts to different skin tones.
- High sun protection with SPF 80
- Whitening, anti-wrinkle and moisturizing
- Dry touch and matte finish
10. Peel Line CC Cream Magic Mask SPF 50
With good sun protection with SPF 50, Peel Line CC Cream includes in its composition excellent skin health assets such as vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, coenzyme Q10 and Hibiscus, which promote high hydration power, antioxidants and skin revitalization.
As a good product that offers multi-benefits, your CC Cream promotes perfect skin, disguises imperfections, moisturizes, revitalizes, has an antioxidant effect, sun protection, and protect against free radicals.
With a matte finish and anti-oil effect, it totalizes the skin covering imperfections, disguising signs of ageing and promoting perfect skin.
In a product that adapts to all skin types, the brand offers three colour variations: light beige, medium beige and bronze.
- Protects against UVA and UVB rays with SPF 50
- Antioxidant, moisturizing and revitalizing effect
- Matte finish and anti-oil effect
How to choose the best CC Cream
As easy as it is to identify the benefits of a multifunctional product, such as BB and CC Creams, it is not so simple to choose the best product for your skin.
That’s because some functions may look very similar and deep down not all features can be important to your skin type, right?
Therefore, the first step without a doubt is to identify what type of skin and what it needs, what finish you like the most and what feeling you want after applying the product.
Then see below a list of tips for you to know definitively how to choose the best CC Cream for you:
- If your skin is drier, opt for CC Creams that include hyaluronic acid or vitamin E in your composition. These ingredients ensure quality hydration, capable of repairing and regenerating the skin.
- If your skin tends to oil, prefer oil-free products. They are oil-free and will not have that sticky and shiny texture.
- Pay attention to the shades of CC Cream you choose. Unlike the bases that typically have a wide colour variation, CC Creams tend to be more contained in their variations and have ingredients that adapt to the colour of the skin. However, because it has a more consistent coverage than BB Creams, it is worth paying attention when choosing the colour of CC Cream so that it fits well to the tone of your skin.
- Choose how much coverage you want. Some CC Creams have high coverage, with consistent texture and a finish worthy of a base. However, you may not want or need all this coverage for everyday life, and a lighter product can provide a more natural look and be more suitable for your everyday use. Choose the most suitable cover for your skin so you can enjoy the benefits of CC Cream for longer.
- Choose the best finish for your skin. Some CC Creams have a matte finish and anti-gloss effect, while others have a lighter texture that offers an illuminated skin and natural finish. What kind of finish do you prefer? Think about it when choosing your CC Cream.
- Antioxidants are always welcome. Antioxidants are usually active in CC Creams, and they can be very beneficial when preventing premature ageing in the skin. By choosing a CC Cream with antioxidants, it will help you prevent wrinkles and blemishes as an addition to your protection and hydration function.
- Sun protection is critical. As much as the anti-ageing benefits draw our attention to a product, ensuring good sun protection in a multifunctional product is a great way always to be protected and never forget to protect your skin between so many steps of a care routine. What’s more, sun protection is one of the main steps in preventing premature ageing of the skin! So if possible, prefer CC Creams with SPF greater than 30.
How to apply CC Cream
We always talk here, but it doesn’t hurt to remember: it is essential, whenever possible, to follow in the footsteps of a skincare routine so that you make the most of the benefits of all products and do not suffer from adverse effects.
So here’s a simple walkthrough of how to apply CC Cream:
- Clean the skin with your soap or facial cleansing gel, as usual, removing any impurities. If desired, tone the skin.
- For deeper hydration, apply the facial moisturizer at this time, before applying CC Cream.
- Now, especially if your CC Cream has an SPF below 30, apply the sunscreen of your choice.
- It’s time for CC Cream. To facilitate application, you can apply small amounts of the product around the face, such as the forehead, nose, chin and each cheek, focusing on areas with more imperfections that need greater coverage.
- Now spread the CC Cream all over your face, with your own fingers (clean, of course) or with the help of a brush or sponge.
- Then, you can complement the finish of your makeup as you prefer, such as a balm on the lips, blush or mascara, for a slightly more complete makeup, but with a natural finish.
What is CC Cream for?
CC Cream is a multifunctional product that offers hydration, sun protection, skin cover and antioxidant agents with bleaching action (according to the active presence in the composition of each product) in a single product.
What does cc creams mean?
The “CC” of CC Cream means “Complete Correction” or “Color Correction”. The abbreviation is actually a marketing term that came after BB Cream. CC Cream acts as a colour-correcting cream that provides sun protection, hydration, stain and imperfection coverage and also includes extra treatment assets.
Does CC Cream harm the skin?
Using CC Cream does not harm the skin, on the contrary. Its formulas include ingredients rich in active ingredients beneficial to skin health, such as hydration, antioxidants and sun protection. To ensure its maximum effectiveness and avoid an adverse effect, always apply the product with clean skin and always remove the makeup at the end of the day, before bed, with a soap or facial cleansing gel suitable for your skin type.
Can I use CC Cream instead of the base?
Depends on. If you are looking for a lightweight finish and practicality when preparing for the day to day, CC Cream is a great option that can instead replace the base. However, if you need a complete finish with high coverage, the base is still the best option.
Do I need a moisturizer under CC Cream?
It depends on the composition of the product and its need for hydration. Hydration is a crucial step in a skincare routine, and as much as CC Creams include moisturizing actives in your composition, they may not be enough to ensure all the hydration your skin needs.
Therefore, if necessary, apply a moisturizer before CC Cream to provide complete and deep hydration to your skin.
Choose CC Cream that provides the most benefits to your skin type.
With so many options available and so many attractive benefits, it is not always simple to choose that product that will be part of your routine and protect your skin daily.
When in doubt, focus on your skin type and ask yourself what action it needs most: deep hydration, anti-oil effect, coverage against wrinkles and imperfections, very high sun protection, whitening action?
Now, go back to our list and choose the product that focuses mostly on your needs so that you can make the most of the benefits of your CC Cream. Your skin will be happy and healthy with daily care and protection.